You were meant to live up to your potential – physically, emotionally, spiritually, and so much more.
All it takes is making the decision and commitment to take action.
Having worked with thousands of individuals, we know what works and what doesn’t. Many people initially come to us with limiting beliefs like:
- “I’m too old – it’s pointless to even try…”
- “It’s so easy for men to get in shape, but as a woman, I’ll never get my body back after having kids…”
- “I need to get fit before I can participate in this type of program…”
- “It’s going to be too hard to change my habits…”
- “I’m busier than everyone else; this can’t work for my situation…”
Believe us, we’ve heard it all. And we’re here to tell you that…
- Your age doesn’t matter… Our client Troy M. at the tender young age of 90 has developed tons of energy and doubled his strength.
- Your gender doesn’t matter… This program has worked for over 100,000 men AND women.
- Your current shape and fitness level don’t matter… Most people are out of shape when they join this program or are new to the fitness space.
- Your current habits don’t matter… People we’ve helped have been sugar-addicted, chronic over-eaters, consumed excessive alcohol and caffeine for decades, failed to stick to an exercise routine, and every other bad habit you can imagine.
- Your current health status doesn’t matter… We’ve helped cancer patients and survivors, those with multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, and any other number of diseases.
As you can see, there’s no excuse not to take the necessary action to get into the best shape of your life in the shortest time frame possible.
Our most well-known program the KICK START is waiting for you to join.
You just need to commit to 28 days and you can join at any time.
What do you get with the KICK START?
- KICK START guided booklet complete with tips, tricks, and a Food and Exercise log to ensure you get the most out of your program. Week by week meal plans, grocery lists, and recipes
- Food lists in proper portion sizes to allow you to swap items and tailor everything to your needs
- Personal coaching to provide guidance and accountability
- Weekly Weigh-ins with Food/Exercise Journal Reviews
You’ll set goals, have confidence you haven’t felt in years (if ever), a new, healthier body, a coach with a team of experts surrounding them to get you the best results, and most importantly, a new-found belief in yourself and what you’re capable of achieving in life.
You will be changed both physically and emotionally after these 28 days.
If you are interested in learning more about our custom Nutrition Coaching Programs, please click the button to Speak To A Coach so we can connect.
Find out what a Balanced Habits Food Coach can do for you.
Speak to a Coach Today!
Balanced Habits™ 2019 All Rights Reserved