Chocolate Luv Balls
Yields: 12 balls
2/3 cup mashed avocado
1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2/3 cup semi sweet choc chips
1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1. Purée avocado until very smooth in a processor.
2. Add cocoa and vanilla; blend until well combined.
3. Melt chocolate chips in a microwave or small pan until smooth and shiny.
4. Add avocado mixture to melted chocolate. Stir very well until completely blended.
5. Cover bowl and refrigerate a few hours.
6. Add coconut to a plate. Roll dough into 12 balls about the size of a quarter. Roll each ball through coconut, lightly pressing coconut in.
7. Place your luv balls in small muffin paper liners or onto wax paper. Refrigerate in an airtight container. They will last about 2 days.
If you are interested in learning more about our custom Nutrition Coaching Programs, please click to Speak To A Coach so we can connect.
Balanced Habits™ 2019 All Rights Reserved