When: February 23 at 2:30 p.m. ET
This webinar’s focus is to present factual and real-time current and future programs deemed “Essential Business Practices” within fitness clubs that currently offer, or strive to offer, medical and wellness services.
Topics we’ll cover
- What type of medical and wellness services qualify fitness centers to remain open as essential businesses?
- What type of medical and wellness services are viable within the fitness club environment and reimbursed by health insurance payers?
- How you can create new and significant revenue to recover from losses incurred in 2020.
- How to structure immediately ancillary healthcare services in such a way to benefit from the healthcare industry in several reliable areas.
- Why NOW is the time to align with the healthcare industry!
Join Carolyn Fetters, founder of Balanced Habits™ and Larry Furia, president and CEO of Shared Vision LLC, for this insightful presentation that will be a game-changer for the future of not only the fitness industry, but for clubs that recognize the need to evolve.
Visit our new Balanced Habits Business FaceBook page to see what we’ve been up to this past year!
Health & Wellness Industry Thought Leader